American Express is a multinational banking and financial service company. The company headquarters are based out of New York City. The company’s market reputation in banking industry is very good and is also considered as one of the most valuable brand by Forbes Magazine.
The company is listed at NYSE with ticker name AXP. Some of the major products and services in which it deals in are American Express Credit Cards which especially needs no introduction, besides this it deals in charge cards, traveler cheques, insurance, banking services and more. In this article you can refer American Express Headquarters Contact information, CEO Email and more. So Let’s see!
American Express Headquarters Address and Phone Number
The company was founded in the year 1850 and is currently providing excellent services to its customers all over the world. You can contact American Express Headquarters or visit it at the the given address. Please write down American Express Headquarters Address: 200 Vesey Street New York, NY 10285, United States. If you have concern or suggestion you can visit company’s headquarters with prior appointment or send them a mail.
To speak to headquarters official on phone, please write down American Express Headquarters Phone Number: 1-212-640-2000
American Express Chief Executive Officer Email
Currently, Mr Stephen Squeri is heading the post of Chairman and CEO of the company. To get in touch with him you may send an email request or share your concern with him on his official email. Please note down American Express Chief Executive Officer Email Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
American Express Investor Relations
If you have query regarding your shareholder account or investments, or need some modification in your account, you may get in touch with American Express Investor Relations Officer Vivian Zhou at (212) 640-5574.
To connect with American Express Transfer Agent, you can send your written request or inquiry at their address, please note down transfer agent mailing address: Computershare, P.O. Box 505000, Louisville, KY 40233-5000. Or speak to them at: 1-800-463-5911
American Express Media Relations
Press members, journalists or other media professional can get in touch with American Express Media Relations officers at the below mentioned contacts:
- For Corporate, Corporate Responsibility and Finance Media Relations, contact Marina H. Norville (Vice President, Public Affairs and Communications) at phone number: 212-640-2832 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Brand Media Relations, contact Charlotte Fuller (Vice President, Public Affairs and Communications) at phone number: 212-640-2832 or email: email@example.com
- For Business Media Relations, contact Rosa Alfonso (Vice President, Public Affairs and Communications) at phone number: 212-640-1712 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Consumer and Travel Media Relations, contact Heather Norton ( Director, Public Affairs and Communications ) at phone number: 212-640-0496 or email: email@example.com
- For Entertainment and Innovation Media Relations contact Elizabeth Crosta (Vice President, Public Affairs and Communications) at phone number: 212-640-6557 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Merchant Media Relations, contact Melanie Backs (Vice President, Public Affairs and Communications) at phone number: 212-640-2164 or email: email@example.com
- For Technology Media Relations contact Gerilyn Cammaroto (Vice President, Public Affairs and Communications) at phone number: 212-640-1550 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media Presence
You may also connect with American Express people on its social media pages at below mentioned platforms. For more information, updates or to send your feedback directly, you may also visit company’s verified social media pages through the given links: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.